High-Quality Boynton Beach Invisalign® Treatment
If you're interested in an orthodontic option that addresses a wide range of misalignment issues but is also comfortable and discreet, Invisalign treatment may be ideal for your situation. As such, it's crucial that you place your trust in a dentist with the skills and experience to help ensure you get the results you deserve. At Dentology General & Cosmetic Dentistry, we're proud to offer comprehensive Invisalign treatment to Boynton Beach individuals and those in its surrounding communities.
Whether you've visited our office before or this would be your first visit, you can expect to be treated like family the moment you walk through our doors. Our friendly and knowledgeable dental team is happy to answer your questions and accommodate your needs. Call us today to schedule your next visit and get the Boynton Beach clear braces you deserve!
CALL US: (661) 255-0400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Invisalign Treatment vs. Traditional Braces
Although many individuals have heard of Invisalign treatment, they may not be aware of everything it entails. Compared to traditional metal braces, Invisalign clear aligners have distinct differences that can make them more appealing to certain patients, depending on their needs. Invisalign treatment is a cutting-edge orthodontic solution that addresses mild to moderate dental misalignment.
Treatment consists of a series of teeth aligner sets that comfortably fit over your upper and lower teeth. By placing pressure on your teeth, it can shift them into their desired positions over time. Clear braces do away with brackets and wires, and their transparent appearance makes them a perfect option for patients looking to straighten their smile discreetly.
5 Problems Invisalign Treatment Addresses
Invisalign treatment addresses many of the same misalignment problems as traditional. Our dentist will sit down with you to outline what teeth aligners can correct and if they're right for your smile. Here are some problems that are commonly corrected with Invisalign:
- Overcrowding: This dental problem occurs when there isn't enough space for your teeth to align normally. Without orthodontic treatment, crowding can promote tooth decay and increase the likelihood of serious dental problems like gum disease.
- Gaps Between Teeth: This can sometimes occur because your jaw has grown abnormally. Gaps between your teeth can allow food to get stuck between them and increase the chance of developing tooth decay.
- Overbites: This problem occurs when your upper teeth project further than your lower teeth. Eventually, complications like jaw pain and TMD can occur with overbites.
- Crossbites: This common dental problem occurs when your upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth at different angles in your smile. Crossbites can lead to uneven wear of your teeth, bone erosion, and gum disease if left untreated.
- Underbites: This is the inverse of an overbite, meaning the lower teeth project further than, or completely cover, the upper teeth. Like overbites, without orthodontic intervention can lead to jaw pain and TMD.
Our Emphasis on Education
Our team at Dentology General & Cosmetic Dentistry prioritizes patient education because it's crucial to ensure your Invisalign treatment's long-term success. We'll break down important factors, such as how poor oral hygiene habits can reduce the effectiveness of your teeth aligners.
We'll also explain the treatment guidelines and ensure you're comfortable and confident about the requirements, like how long you must wear your aligners each day. By being transparent with you about your treatment during your initial visit, we'll ensure you're getting orthodontic care you feel confident and comfortable about.
Invisalign Treatment FAQs
Our dentist and her team are happy to answer any questions you may have about Invisalign treatment. We're here for you whether you'd like to know how to care for your aligners at home or if you want to know what foods can damage your aligners. Some of the most frequently asked questions about Invisalign clear braces include:
It's vital that you maintain proper daily care to ensure their effectiveness. Our team highly recommends cleaning your clear aligners with water and a neutral soap, using a soft-bristled toothbrush inside and out.
Yes. We treat patients with invisible braces who have had traditional braces in the past but whose teeth have shifted.
No. Consuming darkly colored food or drinks like coffee and tomato sauce while wearing your clear aligners can quickly stain them. It's important to remember to remove your aligners when drinking dark liquids and eating to avoid damaging or staining your aligners.
Boynton Beach Clear Braces for You
At Dentology General & Cosmetic Dentistry, we proudly provide quality Invisalign teeth aligner treatment. Our dental team leverages years of experience to make your overall experience as stress-free as possible. We're excited to help you get the straight and beautiful smile you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment and get the Boynton Beach clear braces you need!
CALL US: (661) 255-0400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT