Boynton Beach Dental Implant Provider
If you're struggling with missing or severely decayed teeth, you know how big of an impact it can have on your daily life. At Dentology General & Cosmetic Dentistry, our dedicated team is here to provide dental implants you can rely on to complete your smile. Our approach combines state-of-the-art technology and a deep commitment to individualized care.
When it comes to dealing with missing or otherwise compromised teeth, you have options, and our team is here to talk to you about what's best for your particular situation. Whether you're a new patient or have visited us before, we always deliver treatment in a judgment-free way. Whether you've just experienced dental trauma or been putting off getting the care you need for some time, our focus is to help you return to good oral health. Our experienced team and welcoming practice environment help patients feel comfortable, unhurried, and confident in the services we provide. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and get the Boynton Beach dental implants you need!
CALL US: (661) 255-0400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a robust, permanent solution for missing teeth. They comprise three parts that combine to replace a tooth from root to crown. Here's a basic breakdown of how these three parts work together to create a cohesive restoration.
- Implant posts are made from titanium or other body-safe metals. These posts are surgically placed in your jawbone by our skilled team. The bone in your jaw fuses to the post over time, making it a sturdy, permanent foundation for restorative prosthetic teeth.
- The abutment is a small piece of material that acts as a buffer between your gums and your tooth-shaped restoration. The abutment also helps create a secure fit between your prosthetic tooth and the implant post.
- The restoration is the tooth-shaped prosthetic placed on top of your implant post. The restorations we provide are made with natural-looking, durable materials that last for many years. Our restorations cover a wide range of needs, from single tooth replacements to entire arches of teeth.
The Benefits of Our Boynton Beach Tooth Implants
We are pleased to provide dental implants that blend strength, beauty, and functionality. Our tooth replacement options are designed to mimic the natural feel and appearance of your surrounding teeth. Opting for dental implants comes with a wide range of benefits that positively impact oral health and your confidence in your smile.
Here are some reasons why tooth implants are a highly sought-after restorative option:
- Impressive Durability: Your implant posts are considered a permanent addition to your smile because they integrate with the bone in your jaw. While your dental restorations can wear down over time, our dental team can easily replace them.
- Enhanced Functionality: Replacement teeth supported by implants restore essential functions like chewing and speaking.
- Jawbone Health: Dental implants play a crucial role in promoting the health of your jawbone by stimulating it in the places where teeth are missing. This stimulation keeps the jawbone strong and can maintain the shape of your facial features.
Our Dental Implant Restoration Options
Each smile is unique and deserves a personalized approach as we work to restore it. We provide many offerings, including crowns, bridges, and dentures. Crowns are great for replacing single teeth, and we can place them throughout your smile, from sturdy molars to beautiful front teeth. Bridges replace multiple teeth in a row, and we anchor them on either end with dental implant posts. Implant-supported dentures replace entire arches of teeth, offering a very natural-feeling bite. With each option, you can rely on exceptional stability and strength, meaning you can chew and speak confidently.
Dental Implant FAQs
Getting dental implants is a major decision, and we want you to feel comfortable and confident in the care you'll receive at our practice. Our team is always here to answer questions and address your concerns at any step. Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about our Boynton Beach dental implants include:
Once your dental implants are fully integrated and the restorations placed, you can enjoy dietary freedom. However, it's advisable to be cautious with very hard or crunchy foods to ensure the longevity of your implants.
You should maintain your dental implants just like natural teeth. Regular brushing, flossing, and professional cleanings are key to avoiding complications.
Our dental implants are designed from the start to be seamless additions to your smile. If any issues with your bite or restoration arise over time, our team stands ready to address them promptly.
Reliable Tooth Replacements in Boynton Beach
Our team at Dentology General & Cosmetic Dentistry is passionate about completing smiles with our dental implant services in Briny Breeze and Boynton Beach. Restoring your bite and getting your oral health back on track is a deeply personal choice and experience. That's why we focus on creating customized solutions that improve oral health and always prioritize your comfort. Contact us today for the healthier, more appealing smile you want with our dental implant solutions.
CALL US: (661) 255-0400 REQUEST APPOINTMENT